SIPS Training & Development Scholarship
“Training with a Purpose.”
Steps To Getting Started
- Refer to application process below for a list of the supporting documents needed. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- If any question does not apply to you in this application, please put N/A in the space.
- Type or print legibly. Illegible applications will be returned.
- You will be notified by email regarding the status of your application.
- If you have any questions about the application, please call the Education Department, 972.572.1988 or send an email to email@example.com.
Our Scholarship program
The mission of the scholarship is to provide financial assistance to individuals that are interested in participating in our Sterilization Technologist Training class.
This is based on the applicant’s desire to gain the skills required to be successful in the field of sterile processing, and their financial need to pursue such training.
SIPS Training & Development awards scholarships based on a comprehensive process. Areas that are reviewed by the school include, but are not limited to: income, desire and financial need.
Scholarships are awarded on an as needed basis. Scholarships are awarded without regard to race, color, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Have an annual income equal to or less than $55,000.00
- Submit a 300-500-word essay
- Applicants must be a citizen or legal permanent resident of the United States and submit proof Texas residency.
- Applicants must complete and submit a Scholarship Application by the given deadline dates.
- Enter the Volunteer Program, upon successful completion of the class.
Applicants must apply for assistance through the Texas Workforce Commission and PayPal prior to applying for a scholarship.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICANTS MUST PROVIDE:
- Completed application form
- Proof of income and employment
- Proof to verify the number of dependents
- Denial of credit through PayPal
- Denial of assistance from employer (if applicable)
- Awards will be issued on a case-by-case basis.
- Awards are not issued in monetary payment. Award amounts are deducted from the total amount due for the course of interest.
- A down payment of $1500.00 is required within ten (10) days of approval.
Please mail OR submit application by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
SIPS Training & Development
4011 Shilling Way,
Dallas, Texas 75237
P: 972.572.0198 ext. 101